Back in 2002, I built a M.A.M.E. cabinet. A fully operation arcade machine that offers over 500 old-style games. Late 2019, I decided to build a virtual pinball machine which has over 80 tables to choose from.
It has been a fun project so far. At the time of this posting, I’m only missing the cover glass for the play field and back glass which will be done soon.
Parts / Specifications
- 5/8″ wood cut to size. ( measurements coming soon)
- 27″ LED Monitor for the playfield
- 19″ Monitor for the backglass
- Zero delay usb encoder – Amazon
- Assorted LED push buttons with micro switches – Amazon
- Speaker covers – Amazon
- Very old computer speakers with small bass cube, 2001
- Dual AC Infinity muffin fans – Amazon
- Micro Form factor computer / Intel Celeron Dual core 2.90 GHz
- 4GB Ram
- NVidia GeForce GTX 660
- 750 watt modular power supply